Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 1: The best book you read this year.

Since it's only been four months for the year 2013, and only one out of those four months for me to have time to read books of my choice (meaning not Chemistry or History or Philosophical Thinkers), the selection is quite limited.

Out of the few books that I have been able to read this year, however, I would have to say that Insurgent by Veronica Roth is the best. Of course, compared to the first book in Roth's trilogy, Divergent was a more exciting read in my opinion. But don't get me wrong, Insurgent did not disappoint. The book was packed with twists that I certainly did not expect. (There is a reason why they're called twists, after all.)

I stand by my claim that Divergent > Insurgent, but never commit the mistake of belittling Insurgent - the feels were intense. And if I could give you one piece of advice, it would be to read the Divergent trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment