Monday, April 29, 2013

Self-disappointment

Suckiest - if there was such a word, I would be its epitome. This isn't just another negative post, as you may well expect from me. This claim actually has hard proof this time, in the form of already failing in two aspects of my bucketlist.

Taking into consideration my summer bucketlist, I told myself to stay religious to the HipHop Abs exercise program, but of course, just after a week, I've completely neglected it. I've also sworn to blog at least thrice a week. Congratulations, self! I've managed to blog not even once in the past week.

In my defense, however, I have been quite busy this week. I've started "working" for my mom by encoding all of her patient's files onto her laptop. Although waking up early is certainly not appealing to me, the pay is. At least something has replaced the allowance I receive when classes are in session.

Anyway, I do solemnly swear to try and abide by my own self-promises.

In other news, I'm running out of good books to read. In other other news, I still haven't posted my Summer Reading List. Mentally slapping self.

(The bit pertaining to my "other news" is for you to suggest good books that I should read this summer. Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment