Saturday, October 20, 2012

Chicken Soup

Chicken soup is usually attributed to being the ultimate comfort food for the sick. There's just something about it that makes you feel better, or so they say. But my chicken soup? Friends.

No, I'm not trying to imply that I'm a cannibal. Though I do prefer meat over vegetables, I highly doubt that I would ever take a liking to human meat. Okay, okay - getting to the point. These past few days I got sick (yes, cough and colds and all). As soon as my friends Tommy and Andrea knew I was sick, they came to visit me.

We did what we always do when we hang out: watch a horror movie. This time, it was The Innkeeper. Although let me say that this horror movie wasn't as terrifying as the other movies we've watched before. Also, we sang karaoke and ate a bunch of junk food! (Happy tummy is happy!)

Their being here and giving effort to make me feel better did make me feel better. I think I only coughed 5 times today. Really. I guess laughter (+ fun) really is the best medicine. I owe them both for "healing" me today.

But let me not leave out that for every hanging out, cam-whoring is always involved. Forgive us for being insanely crazy and vain.

P.S. Walang basagan ng trip. (No raining on our parade.)

Chos, feeling models lang?


Jeje pose



Now I'm embarrassed.


Love you, guys! Thanks for being my chicken soup. 'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment