Thursday, October 18, 2012

"The" Reading List

Everyone is entitled to their own addiction. Yours may be drugs (please rethink that, though) or food or shopping, but mine settles on transporting myself to a different world; experiencing someone else's life. Yep, books are to me as weed is to hippies.

Being that it's already semestral break, which lasts three weeks in college, I get the luxury of spending my time the way I want it to. No papers to write, no handouts to memorize, no classes to attend! Since I've already stressed that I'm a self-confessed bibliophile, let me share with you my sembreak reading list. 10 books in three weeks? Challenge accepted! Chances are, I would add more books to that list. Suggestions, anyone?



P.S. Please forgive my awkward doodles and unkempt handwriting.

2 comments: