Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's not easy to lose.

I can't not write a post about weight.

First of all, let me apologize for having nothing else to do but write about something that just randomly popped into my head just now. But this is first and foremost my blog, and thus, it should contain my thoughts.

Let me just get this off my chest, okay - Why is it so easy to gain weight and so immensely difficult to lose it?

Point #1
It took me twelve sessions of circuit training program (for our PE class) to go from 49 kilos to 45. So, I lost four kilos. Just four! In the duration of... one semester!

Point #2
Only one week of semestral break has passed. And boom - 2 pounds (not kilos) immediately regained. Need I say more?

But honestly, who would prefer doing actual physical activities which would involve sweating and the exhausted feeling that's coupled with it versus sitting in front of the TV with a bag of Doritos and a can of Coke in hand? Or maybe it's just the luxury of having to do nothing during this sembreak that's making me lazy. HAHAHA, NO. I am and will be perpetually lazy.

XOXO, bring me pizza.

2 comments: